We present The Roadmap to Revival: A Blueprint for Cultural Impact.”
Section 1: Prayer Warfare: my personal micro culture
- Prioritizing the health of my Personal Relationship with the Trinity (PRWT) above all else (religion, tradition, addiction, relationships etc.)
- Pinpointing all of my battlegrounds where survival mode is robbing my steps toward fruitfulness.
- Choosing to make revival mode my primary pursuit (gateway battle) and slow down/halt all other battlefronts in order to move forward
- Setting myself up for success with PROBE and an accountability/prayer partnership.
- Now that I have defined my routine, insert the most impactful, integrated curriculum available to me (PRISM).
- Now that I have prioritized my spiritual fitness, identify my season of fruit bearing (who is already eating my fruit).
- Integrate PRISM into these relationships according to the season that God has me in right now. (Family & friends micro culture)
Section 2: Church Restructuring: our local sub culture
- Define the checkpoints before and after implementing PRISM (after experiencing PRISM in my personal relationships)
- Present these to a local core and put together a mastermind team (so I have a church/support group to invite new people into)
- Begin reporting monthly where we are at with our goals regarding the checkpoints (not disclosing who we are discipling with)
- Help each other transition new converts to become mentors and create their own mastermind teams
- Create fivefold church leadership with eldership support and doctrinal integrity
Section 3: Regional Revival: our regional mini-culture
- Fivefold leaders counsel others in their leadership of relationships and institutions (education, media, religion, business, government)
- Local churches sponsor regional meetings/conferences to address growth edges and initiate subcultural engineering
- Local churches report engineering results to regional leaders who convert them to prayer strategies
- Local churches work together to establish a regional prayer center and staff it
- The prayer center intercedes for the development of a regional (metro area) missions community
Section 4: Missions Communities: our global mega-culture
- The missions community is planted and operational
- Missions teams conduct subcultural evangelism experiments in support of local core groups to test engineering hypotheses
- New converts expand the reach of the missions base into their native subcultures
- The missions community hosts international conferences, expanding its reach around the world
- The missions community plants new missions communities
- The missions community works with other communities to establish Infobase technology
- Missions communities become the prevailing missions model in every metro area